The below press release was sent to me by a Mr Johnson and it was addressed to gopwomen and for some reason was bcc'd to me.
I found this very distasteful to try and bury a running president in a barrage of lies. I am not a US national and not even based there but I unlike many people nowadays love America, the tv shows, the films, the people, the technology and ideas that come out of there but what I don't like about it is how dirty tricks campaigns occur at times of elections. To say that President Obama is or was gay it not a very nice thing to do. If he was actually gay then fair is fair you shouldn't hide your sexual preferences but he is not. This was very below the belt and although it was not Izmir story where I currently reside I decided to share it anyway because if this is happening at a lower level then imagine what is happening behind closed doors.
Obama's 1978 High School literary magazine refers to another relationship with an older man. Excerpt below (the poems become more graphic):
"Seeking a hiding place, the night seals us together.
A transient spark lights his face, and in my honor,
4 of Obama's father figures were a traumatic disappointment to the young man. Chronologically, they were, Obama Sr., Soetoro, "Evie", Davis.
Here is an excerpt I find of what these gopwomen want to do in the US:
Top 10 Shocking Attacks from the GOP's War on Women
1. "'Forcible Rape' Language Remains In Bill To Restrict Abortion Funding," The Huffington Post, February 9, 2011
"Extreme Abortion Coverage Ban Introduced," Center for American Progress, January 20, 2011
2. "Georgia State Lawmaker Seeks To Redefine Rape Victims As 'Accusers,'" The Huffington Post, February 4, 2011
3. "South Dakota bill would legalize killing abortion doctors," Salon, February 15, 2011
4. "House GOP Proposes Cuts to Scores of Sacred Cows," National Journal, February 9, 2011
5. "New GOP Bill Would Allow Hospitals To Let Women Die Instead Of Having An Abortion," Talking Points Memo, February 4, 2011
6. "Republican Officials Cut Head Start Funding, Saying Women Should be Married and Home with Kids," Think Progress, February 16, 2011
7. "Bye Bye, Big Bird. Hello, E. Coli," The New Republic, Feburary 12, 2011
8. "House GOP spending cuts will devastate women, families and economy," The Hill, February 16, 2011
9. "House passes measure stripping Planned Parenthood funding," MSNBC, February 18,2011
"GOP Spending Plan: X-ing Out Title X Family Planning Funds," Wall Street Journal, February 9, 2011
"Birth Control for Horses, Not for Women," Blog for Choice, February 17, 2011
This is the reason I have a dislike for religion and politics they should never ever be mixed and no-one in office should be allowed to make a law on religion alone. If everyone followed religion to the book there would be no invention, no aspirations and we would still be knocking stone on stone and saying two words Ugg! Ugg!
As for Obama being gay or having a gay experience, I don't believe it, but how many gay clergy rapists are there out there and they are supposed to be more divine than the rest of us. It's a crazy mixed up world.