E-mail your contributions *here*

17 December 2008

Christmas in Izmir Turkey - 2

I didn't manage to find out much information about Christmas events in Izmir. It is a little like trying to find a fairy at the bottom of your garden.

I found out some information about one Christmas event.

It takes place on Monday, December 22, 2008
between 7:00 and 10:00 PM.

For more information contact the British consulate on 0232 4635151/ext 115 or 122

I am assuming that other embassies and consulates may also hold some kind of event similar to this, so check the relevant consulates for information.
Also two more interesting Christmas links i found:

Santa Claus live official website

and

Norad's tracking of the magical Santa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lived in izmir 10-72 to 11-74 cumhuriyet bl. and 1392 sokak loved it!!!! my son got me an izmir turkey t shirt for cheiatmas from amazon.com i will wear it until it falls apart joe stutzman natchez ms