E-mail your contributions *here*

19 January 2010

Flat required to rent and room to rent in a house in Bornova.

I say normally I don't do free advertisements but as long as they are not a business and are requiring this for a good cause then I will give them a free plug. The fact of the matter is I am big on random acts of kindness this year, so I guess this is kindness. OK, so here is the ad and the first and maybe last good deed of the year.


Do you have an extra room in your flat which you'd like to rent to a male English teacher? If you have an apartment in Izmir and would like to find someone to help pay the expenses, please send an email to j.miller.rapp(at)gmail.com

Are you a woman seeking safe, quiet, furnished accommodations in Izmir until August/September 2010? Share a 3+1 in Bornova with a native English speaker. You will have your own private room in a great neighborhood; public transportation and shopping is VERY close. 330TL a month, plus utilities. Photos available. j.miller.rapp(at)gmail.com

If you are interested in either of the above, either the extra room in a flat with a male English teacher or the accommodation in Bornova apply to the email above remember to remove the (at) and change to a @ (this is just to stop automatic spamming machines from auto spamming her email address).

Good luck to all who apply and that concludes my public service announcement.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM DOING MY MASTER PROGRAMME ON FRENCH AND LIVING IN IZMIR
MY FLATMATE IS LEAVING SOON AND URGENTLY I NEED A FEMALE FLATMATE TO SHARE THE HOME-
THE HOME IS IN BUCA AND IN A VERY CENTRAL PLACE
I DO NOT SMOKE BUT THE SMOKERS ARE ACCEPTABLE
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU----