E-mail your contributions *here*

1 April 2009

Foreign Friends in the Izmir area? French or other nationalities.

I received an email recently from a French man asking if I had time to meet up with another foreigner to perhaps form a friendship and maybe do sports activities, restaurants and those other things that normal human beings do when they're friends. I declined the offer because I don't have enough time to even go to the toilet never mind travel to Urla and back what with the kids, the wife and this blog amongst other things. Since coming to Izmir it always seems like my time is being eaten away by someone or something. Each day my time is depleting, my hair is thinning and my wrinkles are developing.


Therefore, I am extending out his arm in friendship to you. If you would like to have a French friend in Izmir, Urla to be exact, then please send an email to Izmir Blogger I will then forward your email to the gentleman concerned and he will reply back to you. And after that you are on your own, free to do the things that friends do.
Also, there is a woman from Sweden who is looking for Swedish friends in Izmir. If you are Swedish, a woman or possibly male (she didn't specify). Send an email to Izmir Blogger and i will also forward it through to her and she can contact you if you fit the bill of a good Swedish friend.

Izmir Blogger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me to! But I want some Swedish friends in Izmir... :)

Anonymous said...

Me to! But I want some Swedish friends in Izmir... :)

Sandra said...

There is an International Women's Association of Izmir (IWAI : google it you're not allowed to post html links in comments!) and they sometimes organize week-end barbecues or events (Valentine's party etc.) where spouses are welcome. That's also a way to find someone to play tennis with or go out for a beer...